Monday, April 28, 2008

Newbie guide to online Dollars $$$$$$

Making money has never been as easy as it has become today because of the technology called the internet. Simply put, the internet is a connection of various computers connected by servers and they all communicate with one another to provide real time information to the user on request.
In my search for ways to make some extra money to meet ever increasing expenses, I have come across various seemingly good opportunities, some genuine and some out rightly bad ones.
In all, I have discovered the following principles to be important when seeking out online money making opportunities:

1. Avoid programme that promise overnight riches e.g. programs that have headers like “Make $5000 in a day “sounds too good isn’t it? but I tell you they are simply out to rip you off your money’s principle here is I”If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is”.
2. As a newbie to online money making opportunity, never pay to join any program, to earn money. There are various sites that pay you top do things for them and they are usually free to join.
3. Slow and steady: never expect to become extremely rich in a short time of starting your online money making venture. Instead, learn and build your income slow and steady and in no long time you will get there.
4. Research: it is necessary to research into every opportunity you come across. Some of these opportunities are time wasters and will take so long to get you anywhere. You need to understand if the program is suitable for you or not, the terms and conditions, what are you required to do, how much is the expected income from the opportunity and will you be paid per task, the minimum payout etc, you must also know if payment will be in cash, gift cards or vouchers is the program restricted to countries or regions?
5. Focus: You will come across various opportunities but you need to focus on the area of your interest. For when you work within your area of interest, you enjoy it and then you can do it more effectively and ultimately get paid for enjoying yourself.
6. Timing: You need to create your own work schedule i.e. when and how do you work on the sites you have selected. You can decide on the number of hours you want to work per week. For me, I work on the social networks am involved with every 2 days. I make a minimum of 10 posts in each every 2 days then I respond to the posts from others in the days between, but but its working for me.
7. Follow the tried and trusted programs: You must never try to reinvent the wheels, you may be frustrated. Look out for the programs that have been proven to pay and follow them unless you have a very creative and out of this world idea which will be a hot cake.

I hope you gained one or two things from this when I come your way again I am going to show you some of the programs that I have made me money on the internet.

1 comment:

Iliana said...

Hi,
I found your site from mylot and I have to say that I really like it. So, I would like to exchange links with you.
I would like to invite you to join a new pay to complete offers site, have a look here: http://www.topoffersonline.com
If you put your referral link in your blogroll, you will earn $1 for every active member you refer and we will put a backlink to you.
The site is pretty new and there are a lot of ways to earn of. See our referral contest...
If you agree please join at topoffersonline.com and add your link in our link area (topoffersonline.com/links)
Thanks